Friday, October 12, 2018 |
Everything changes. Instagram isn’t an exception to it. With 13% of people on Earth using the platform, it’s quite natural that it will introduce new changes to deal with the rising activities.
If your Instagram account is not bringing you enough customers it should bring, check your Instagram marketing tips. Our in-depth blog has certain tactics that will help you increase engagement on this platform. Buckle up to start reading.
Instagram marketing strategies
- Give an Interesting Bio: First of all, your viewers will look at your bio. So, making it interesting is vital. If your bio looks bore and lacks information about you, you’ll get only viewers and not loyal followers.
- Learn When to Post: Brands need to post to boost engagement rates. But, how often? Recent studies show that 1 to 2 content per day works well. Track your followers’ activities using insights feature regarding your post to determine the best time of uploading content. Find out when your audiences remain most active. Post at that time to get maximum likes, shares, and comments.
- Focus on Quality: Instagram highlights quality images only. If you don’t post aesthetically appealing images, you’ll not get any traffic. This platform gives you the opportunity to show the potential of your business through images. So, make sure your images have high resolution.
- Write Attention-Grabbing Captions: Create engaging captions while posting images on Instagram. Your caption should be engaging enough to compel customers to interact with it. You may ask questions in the caption and let your followers answer them. You can also ask them to tag their friends so as to increase the reach of your posts. By doing so, you’re likely to get interaction from users with huge followers. This, in turn, will maximize the exposure of your brand.
- Use Hashtags: When you use hashtags, your audiences can find you easily. Many users look for Instagram content just to get more ideas for hashtags. Hash tagging enables you to place your post in topic-specific feeds. As such, your content will be more accessible, enhancing its reach to a wider audience. Besides, you can create brand community with proper hashtags. But, for that, you’ve to use your brand’s or product’s name in the hashtag.
- Live Streaming: One of the outstanding Instagram marketing strategies is live streaming. People prefer to watch videos than reading content. As per a recent study, one-minute of video worths 1.8million words. This huge success of videos has compelled Instagram to offer video marketing opportunities in its platform. Leverage the strength of each video format through live streaming and other options available.
- Include Paid Ads: Paid social media ad is the cost-effective option to get more followers in this platform. Instagram ads will reach your targeted audiences only without disturbing other users. Many kinds of Instagram paid ads are there such as video ads, photo ads, carousel ads, and so on. All of them, if used properly, are efficient to increase engagement.
‘There’s no shortcut to success.’ At the end of the day, if you invest your effort and time in Instagram, you’ll get results. At the same time, you should build a strong strategy for the same. If you’re a newbie or don’t have the expertise in marketing, feel free to get in touch with us. Go to www.completewebgraphics.com to discuss your online business needs with our experts.